• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Mimoza

Mimoza

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:48 PM

Hello everybody !
So today I was thinking... I know most of you go to work or school and you work with DC when you have time but are you faithful to DC or you participate on other design contests too?

#2 CrabTham

CrabTham

• Designer
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:42 AM

Hi Mimoza.
Even though I have browse through other design contests but is not great like whats in DC.
So for myself, Im faithful to DC only. :o

#3 Mimoza

Mimoza

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:50 AM

@CrabTham
I totaly agree with you. Other design contests are nothing compared to DC though their prices are a lot higher

#4 DexMind176

DexMind176

Banned

• Banned
  • 231 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:56 PM

i learned to be faithful after joining Design Contest..............."Yuppie! for DC"

• Guests

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:20 PM

Thanks for your faithfulness, dear designers! We do appreciate it and we work to earn it. After all the main value of this website is the community of designers that populates it.

But to be fair I must say that we do not take any measures against designers who participate in other contests (however we do not allow to post links to our competitors on our forums). We also know that many designers are full time freelancers and have clients of their own outside of DC. We are perfectly fine with that. But we still hope that we are building a comfortable place for you to work here on DC.

#6 DexMind176

DexMind176

Banned

• Banned
  • 231 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:04 PM

Thanks for your faithfulness, dear designers! We do appreciate it and we work to earn it. After all the main value of this website is the community of designers that populates it.

But to be fair I must say that we do not take any measures against designers who participate in other contests (however we do not allow to post links to our competitors on our forums). We also know that many designers are full time freelancers and have clients of their own outside of DC. We are perfectly fine with that. But we still hope that we are building a comfortable place for you to work here on DC.

Hi! resurepus

There were few times I received Invitation for working outside DC from some of my OneOnOne CH, I Straight forwardly Refused there invitation just because DC create comfortable environment to work. You guys doesn't let us get panic............

#7 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21770 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:08 PM

dexmind

I think you understand why we do not allow contact with contestholders outside of designcontest! We have no way to protect your rights and hard work.

As resurepus mentioned above using other contest sites is almost expected when that is how you make your living. I know you and several other designers that have contacted us asking what to do because the ch has asked to work outside of the site. IT is truly appreciated when you do this!

Like us on facebook

#8 Mimoza

Mimoza

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:35 AM

Hello,
First of all I want to congratulate you for this amazing site you have here.It's the best not only cause it's a comfortable site to work with but also cause designers are very friendly to each other and this makes everything a lot easier. Also the admins answer to all our questions in a short notice and they are ready to help you at any time.I'm a just a teenager and I'm new at this I learned this softwares by myself soI still have a lot to learn and I think this is the best place.Thank you!
Best regards

• Guests

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:25 PM

Hello,
First of all I want to congratulate you for this amazing site you have here.It's the best not only cause it's a comfortable site to work with but also cause designers are very friendly to each other and this makes everything a lot easier. Also the admins answer to all our questions in a short notice and they are ready to help you at any time.I'm a just a teenager and I'm new at this I learned this softwares by myself soI still have a lot to learn and I think this is the best place.Thank you!
Best regards

Our pleasure! We are doing our best and it is always nice to hear kind words about our work.

#10 angelfx

angelfx

• Designer
  • 53 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

DC is part of my life now. thank you very much DC. more power and i pray for your success to be on the top.

#11 Tanya1729

Tanya1729

• Designer
  • 174 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

Faithful! I find this is the first thing I check on my phone when I wake up even before Facebook

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users