What are your hobbies.

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#101 alexwhite

alexwhite

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 12:53 AM

My hobby is to read books mostly related to psychology, spirituality, self esteem emotional intelligence and life coaching. I think these topics are not too much covered in our life and despite they are very important for our lives. Life coaching can assist you to deal with your life problems, with the help of life coaching we can create empathy in people to help others by feeling their pain and sorrows.

Wow this is a unique hobby. I am personally reading about human psychology. Do you know about it?

#102 TimothyHoltz

TimothyHoltz

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 12:18 PM

Wow this is a unique hobby. I am personally reading about human psychology. Do you know about it?

what are your favorite psychology books? I think there are very few exceptions to the "book is much better and deeper than a movie" rule. Possibly the Fight Club and the Lord of the Rings, which stand next to the book by the depth of the plot, the disclosure of characters and the like, pops up in the head. I can't think of any more exceptions. Recently, by the way, I've been writing an research paper on this topic, I was helped to write my research paper online by https://www.rush-my-...research-paper/ company, which provides professional services for writing research paper and other kinds of tasks for college or university students. In my research paper, I gave an example of these two films, which are very close in their basic characteristics to the film. What do you think?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users