• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 artbymike

artbymike

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:47 PM

So, let's say you're married to a non-creative type of person. You are creative, and he or she is not. Do you wish that, if given the chance to do it all over again, you would have married a creative type instead?

#2 esylum

esylum

Banned

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:27 PM

On the one hand I can see what you're saying, on the other hand I think the grass is always greener on the other side. Having spent a couple of years in a relationship with a fellow creative I know it can be frustrating to have two parties constantly trying to meet in the middle on creative projects.

#3 Evee

Evee

• Designer
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:58 PM

I am divorced now but I am dating a creative and I love it. We have so much in common, we like some many of the same things. And we never fight...
I wish I could of found him years and years ago.. things might of been different...

#4 obakesan

obakesan

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 09:25 PM

that's a difficult question. I think each person has a unique way of being creative. The person I am with are in many ways creative as I am but in just a different way. I think if I were to marry someone it would be certain, creative or not.

#5 drumatte

drumatte

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:10 PM

The plus side of not being married to a creative is that you generally get free reign of creative projects ie. house painting, furniture etc...

#6 Kira22

Kira22

• Designer
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:36 PM

Hmmm.... what a question... Currently I'm dating a guy that is not that artistically oriented as I am. We're both students of law, but I'm more of not so typical lawyer - I draw, make lots of stuff and I'm a falconer.

Even tho he doesn't really get the full meaning of my drawings and I can see that he likes them but he doesn't really focus on the details and he can't fully appreciate them as an artist... but I don't see any problem with that. Even if we got married, I don't see any problem with that either. I think he'd still support me as an artist and appreciate my art (which he does).

Art is a big part of my life, but I've got different criteria to choose my husband (or boyfriend).

#7 sanjeebsks204

sanjeebsks204

• Designer
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:50 AM

a bachelor in the first place .. I would not mind marrying either type.. :p But yes.. if choice is there then i would prefer a non-creative type ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users