• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#21 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 04:42 AM

Hi everybody hope all is well with everyone!

I love seeing older threads come back to life!

I use AI cs3 for almost all my illustration work now.I use traditional hand/pencil and paper also : ) I use phtoshop as well.

Illustrator can be VERY overwhelming for some that have never used any vector type program. I continue to learn new ways to do things in both illustrator and photoshop. One of the tough issues with these two programs is ..you can do something sooo many different ways that many people get way lost in these heavy tough learning curve programs.

I started using photoshop 5many yrs ago, it was way over my head so I got the photoshop elements. After learning the elements program I went back to learn the photoshop 5. I now use cs3. I started using cs3 illustrator--my first and only vector program.

I love illustrator now but when I first tried using the program I wanted to never work/play in the program again. The cost ( shell shocked) made me load it back up in my computer and start playing with it, that is how you learn it, you play and play with the program get frustrated and play more : )

I am always searching for new tutorials to learn from. But remember..have fun!

Sharie

Like us on facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users