• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 saeedart

saeedart

Banned

• Banned
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:59 AM

I have looked at the galleries and saw some excellent pictures. Iput them in a file to learn from. Since then I no longer can open any file . I uninstalled Coreldraw 15 and even went to repair mode, still no luck. (I reinstalled and removed many times).

I reinstalled Coreldraw 14 and any file I work on and save and close I cannot open the file.

It seems I have picked up a virus from the pictures I uploaded from Corel gallery.

I would like some help as I am to scared to buy Coreldraw 16., as I am sure the problem will continue

#2 logoshop

logoshop

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:01 PM

In your place, I would reinstall the operating system, then Corel. After that, it would not have to make any trouble.

#3 ptu12

ptu12

• Designer
  • 238 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:45 PM

Try to open it in other computer first.

#4 rey79

rey79

Banned

• Banned
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:22 PM

thanks

#5 first

first

• Designer
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:11 AM

Program must be removed and then fully clean up the registry. Check your computer for viruses, and only then put the program again.

#6 krisdesign

krisdesign

• Designer
  • 194 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 05:24 AM

This is a known problem that anyone using Corel often occurs. There is a bug in the code programmed Corel and this error occurs as a rubber jacket. There is an option to avoid process-one on Next if you are online-then the Corel resolve the matter if it is to solve-collect specific update that will run over the process.

Another way is very easy and I recommend it: It is best to get a portable version that you can carry with you

So Corel Draw 15 portable, because you will not have a problem like this, you can run it without installation setup in always there when you need it most

• krisdesign likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users