Website hacking

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 safiy

safiy

• Client
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 05:23 AM

Hi.. My recent website was developed on wordpress. But for the last few days, I am seeing that someone else is posting on my blog some spam-related content. I have changed the admin details but still, someone is hacking my website. Is there any way to secure my website? Please let me know about it.

• lalelemu likes this

#2 PrismaCreative

PrismaCreative

Guru

• Designer
  • 613 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:57 AM

maybe there is a malware code/script behind that, maybe you might need revise your website code.

it maybe a plugin, so try to disable non trusted ones and/or update them regularly.

Hope that helps out safiy.

• lalelemu likes this

#3 RajGawdi

RajGawdi

• Designer
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:55 AM

Hacking problem is more in wordpress. Check all your plug-ins and turn on the malware security.

• lalelemu likes this

#4 isansan27

isansan27

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2022 - 08:37 PM

Hi.. My recent website was developed on wordpress. But for the last few days, I am seeing that someone else is posting on my blog some spam-related content. I have changed the admin details but still, someone is hacking my website. Is there any way to secure my website? Please let me know about it.

Hi, I congratulate you for starting your own site. I get to do that too, but right now I'm playing for money. It's very interesting entertainment in principle and a number of money I always liked, but if you want to develop on this editor now, it's a good idea.

#5 ananniamul

ananniamul

• Designer
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 November 2023 - 04:30 AM

Hackers can send phishing emails or text messages that trick users into clicking on a malicious link or opening an attachment. This can lead to the installation of malware on the user's device, which can then be used to hack into the website.

#6 alexcray

alexcray

• Designer
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 March 2024 - 03:06 AM

Outdated software can have vulnerabilities that hackers exploit. Make sure your WordPress core, themes, and plugins are all updated to the latest versions. You can do this by going to the WordPress dashboard and navigating to Updates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users