Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Phone support: Closed

We are back in: 1h 20m

Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Account flagged with no-use but I've been submitting to contests some days ago?

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Mulamb0

Mulamb0

• Designer
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 September 2024 - 07:05 PM

Hello DC staff, today I received this email:

Dear Mulamb0,

In 7 days your account will be debited with $7.62 due to non-use for 12 months.
You can request payout in your account

Thanks again for choosing DesignContest.com!
Best regards, DC Team

This seems completely false, as I'm not only being submitting to contests in the last months but also in the last week I have entered at least 4 contests, so how come the system tells me I've been inactive.

I also have 0 infraction points, so what's the real matter here?

I wonder if it's an error of the system, how could it be possible that the system didn't recognize my activity for 12 months?
This is just insane, please tell me it's a joke.
Or maybe I did not understand it right, but I don't think so, it says it clear: your system "thought" I was inactive for 12 months and I'm being "charged" for that... for real? I mean, I worked so hard I should have got paid, instead, but you're charging me for something that isn't even true?

Is this real or maybe it was scam email?
The sender is [email protected] so I guess it's you sending me this email, or was it automated?

I can't believe you're really taking money from designers for stuff they didn't do. I hope it's just an error. I really really, seriously hope it's a bug or I'll be just assuming things, which is what I really don't want to do....

Waiting for your response, thank you.

#2 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 37105 posts

Posted 08 September 2024 - 11:57 PM

I am sorry that you have wasted time to write a long post. Do not worry, it is nothing but developers bug. We all get those mail. Just ignore it. 

I am hoping developers will fix that, it is annoying. 

#3 Mulamb0

Mulamb0

• Designer
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 September 2024 - 07:09 AM

I am sorry that you have wasted time to write a long post. Do not worry, it is nothing but developers bug. We all get those mail. Just ignore it. 

I am hoping developers will fix that, it is annoying. 

Oh, ok. I hope I was panicking for nothing afterall, I mean does it occur to anyone and no debit is actually taken from designer's account? That's all I want to know. It's just because everything is going glitchy everywhere that I feared something bad was going on this site too (you know, algorithms, AI, bots, stuff like that).

• Babba likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users