• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 ahsan.

ahsan.

• Designer
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 October 2024 - 03:02 AM

Dear Design Contest Team,

I am writing to request the addition of more payout options for winners of your design contests. While Payoneer and PayPal are convenient for many, there are some participants who may prefer alternative methods. While PayPal are convenient for many, they are not always accessible to all participants. In my case, due to PayPal being unavailable in my country and recent issues with Payoneer that you are working on, it has become challenging to receive payments.

I suggest considering the following options:
  • Direct Bank Transfer: This would allow winners to receive their money directly into their bank accounts.
  • Debit Card Payments: Enabling payments directly to a debit card could provide an easy alternative.
By expanding your payout options, you could make it easier for more designers to participate in your contests, increasing overall engagement.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Ahsan

#2 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 37204 posts

Posted 11 October 2024 - 11:33 PM

Ahsan, it would be nice, but I do not think it will be option on this platform, at least not in near future. 

Finances are complicated systems and they are not working the same in all countries. So, the best, and the most secured ways are PayPal and Payoneer. 

#3 ahsan.

ahsan.

• Designer
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 October 2024 - 06:48 AM

Dear Babba, If that's the case, Please ensure that Payoneer and PayPal are fully operational and accessible without issues. I requested a payout on October 30th, but I still haven't received my money through Payoneer. Sharie mentioned the issue with Payoneer that developers are working to resolve the issue, but this needs to be resolved immediately. Designers, including myself, rely on timely payments, and delays are unacceptable. The DesignContest team must guarantee a reliable payout process to respect the time and work of its contributors.

#4 zaib

zaib

• Designer
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 October 2024 - 08:28 AM

At least replace the old PayPal and Payoneer logos with new ones, and the DesignContest UI needs an overall update as well.

#5 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 37204 posts

Posted 13 October 2024 - 11:55 PM

Dear Babba, If that's the case, Please ensure that Payoneer and PayPal are fully operational and accessible without issues. I requested a payout on October 30th, but I still haven't received my money through Payoneer. Sharie mentioned the issue with Payoneer that developers are working to resolve the issue, but this needs to be resolved immediately. Designers, including myself, rely on timely payments, and delays are unacceptable. The DesignContest team must guarantee a reliable payout process to respect the time and work of its contributors.

Ahsan, issues happen to all. Although, I am sorry that you and few other designers had to wait. 

#6 ahsan.

ahsan.

• Designer
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 October 2024 - 04:57 AM

Hi Babba, could you provide an update on how long it might take to resolve the Payoneer issue? It's really frustrating and discouraging for us designers.

#7 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 37204 posts

Posted 17 October 2024 - 09:46 PM

I thought it was solved, however I have to check the info.

• ahsan. likes this

#8 ahsan.

ahsan.

• Designer
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 October 2024 - 04:53 AM

Then, please, clear my payout. It's 18 days now that I make payout request.

• avivalder likes this

#9 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21779 posts

Posted 18 October 2024 - 05:31 PM

Hi there, Payoneer has errors right now, Our developers are working to resolve the issues. They told me to expect this cleared next week.  We can send paypal right now if needed.

Thank you for understanding

• Babba, imaliq, ahsan. and 1 other like this

Like us on facebook

#10 ahsan.

ahsan.

• Designer
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 October 2024 - 01:41 PM

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I expect this payout to be processed within this week. Please prioritize it and ensure that there are no further repeated delays.

• hidden eye likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: payout, method, payment method, Debit Card, Credit Card, Visa Card, Mastercard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users